Fab Five Fridays: Children’s Books, Volume Two
Hello blogging world! It has been a while since my last post, and for legitimate reason. Our sweet one year-old was hospitalized for a terrible case of roseola. We are grateful and ever-so-thankful that he is home now, recovering quite well and regaining his immunity. I am glad to be back to writing. I will certainly attempt to find the time to jump back in full-throttle! Thanks for being patient readers!
Today is Friday & you know what that means! FAB FIVE FRIDAYS!! I have chosen to continue with “Children’s Books” since we all know there is an extensive & e’er-growing list! As always, I would LOVE to hear your favorites! Keep reading 🙂
1. “I Love You Through and Through” by Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak, Illustrated by Caroline Jayne Church
2. “ABC’s” by Charlie Harper
3. “Jamberry” by Bruce Degen
4. “Feed Matisse’s Fish” by Julie Appel and Amy Guglielmo
5. “Millie Moo” by Camilla Moody